Looking to take Amazon Alexa for a test drive. Here are some of the most commands this month.
I’m here to make things easier.
Just ask, “Alexa, tell me a life hack.”
- Podcast: Radiolab
- Animal sound skill: Box of Cats
- History question: who was the 10th US president?
THINGS TO TRY WITH ALEXA
- “Alexa, drum roll, please.”
- “Alexa, how do I say ‘how are you’ in German?”
You can now ask Alexa to translate words and short phrases from English into a number of supported languages. Learn more.
- “Alexa, let’s play a game.”
- “Alexa, who won a Golden Globe?”
- “Alexa, who’s your favorite actor?”
- “Alexa, can you play radio stations?”
- “Alexa, what’s number one in the charts?”
- “Alexa, how old are you?”
- “Alexa, what’s the normal blood sugar range?”
- “Alexa, how much does Jabba the Hutt weigh?”
- “Alexa, how do I receive calls?”
- “Alexa, play the new album by Camila Cabello on Amazon Music.”
Prime members can enjoy this new release through January 25.
- “Alexa, give me a meal idea.”
- “Alexa, tell me a ninja joke.”
- “Alexa, how old is Britney Spears’ first album?”
- “Alexa, how can I help my child learn today?”
With the Vroom skill, you can turn everyday moments into brain building activities for kids. Learn more.